You can send text messages, have Siri read new messages to you, and respond to messagesyou receive.
Include the name of the person to text, or wait for Siri to ask who you want to send it to. You cantext to a phone number, and you can text more than one person at once.
To send a text, say things like:
- Tell Susan I’ll be right ther
- Send a message to Jason Russell
- Send a message to Lisa saying how about tomorrow?
- Send a message to Susan on her mobile saying I’ll be late
- Send a message to 408 555 1212
- Text Jason and Lisa where are you?
- Read me my messages
- Show my new texts
- Read it again
- Reply that’s great news
- Tell him I’ll be there in 10 minutes
- Call her
Before sending a message you’ve composed, Siri displays it or reads it back to you to make sure it’s right. When Siri asks if you want to send the message, you can say:
- Change it to: Call me tomorrow
- Add: See you there question mark
- No, send it to Bob
- No (to keep the message without sending it)
If you’re creating a text message with Siri but it’s not exactly what you wanted to say, you can ask Siri to change it. If it’s pretty close, you might want to edit it instead. When Siri displays the message for your review, tap the message bubble to open it in the Messages app.
Suitable headset for iphone 4s :